I had class Wednesday night so I was able to go to Luna until Thursday for Thanksgiving but it was alright because all of my sister's went somewhere else and then came over at their own time. It was a lot of fun to be with the whole family and so many grandkids!

The boys went for a ride on the little four wheelers and had so much fun!
Abbie just wanted to sit on it and look cute!

Dad pulled out the 1934 Model A John Deere and let everyone take a ride that wanted to!



Tyler acting like Indiana Jones!

Now its my turn to pose!
Abbie and I playing with the horse!

A picture of ALL the Grandkids!
Jase, Tyler, Maddie, Abigail, Logan

Logan being funny!

Little Miss Maddie being a cutie!!

Jase is so fun! I get to babysit him and he just cracks me up!

Baby Talk!!!

Once again Logan being silly!
1 comment:
It was so fun and you got some awesome pictures! How fun that you get to be the fun aunt and then go to bed whenever you want and wake up whenever you want! oh the days!
Post a Comment