So my sisters finally talked me into getting a blog. I was a little hesitant about it seeing as how I have no kids to brag about....not even a husband to brag about. Its a little slow getting going seeing as how right now is midterms but I promise I do better once midterms are over. And then we will play catch-up on Alexis since Graduation!!!! sound like a plan? ok deal!!! if there is anything specific that you would like me to touch on just let me know!!!
This was then......
....and this is NOW!!!!

My roommate and I headed to a Mustache Party!!!




1 comment:
hahaha oh there are tons of things you can post hun!!! Look at mine, i find something to post on all the time. hahahah! And i will help you make yours cute if you want! Just whenever i see you or you see me and we are near a computer! hahaha. Sound good? ok good! Well i love you! Proud you have a blog now! PEACE LOVER!
Post a Comment