The week of Halloween was quite an adventure filled week!!!
Monday at work we dresses up in sports outfits! (camera was dead, sorry)
Tuesday was to wear something Halloween like! Well I work with a girl named Emily and we look like we could be twins!!! So what did we do?!?! We made sure we had matching outfits! Everyone thought we were dorks but it was fun!
And then Wednesday was our last day of dress up and so we did Prince Charming and the Princesses (with the fairies!!) Once again Emily and I wanted to dress alike and so we both were Tinkerbell. I looked like more the BAM in your face Disney one and she looked like more the Theatrical one.
Now let’s put a lil attitude into it!!!
(I think I am a lil sassy! The other tink is a lil grumpy!)
Now are we sure that is Prince Charming or is that The Beast? Hmmm…..
Now this wasn’t everyone we were missing a couple people… tear. But we had a lot of fun and yes we did get our work done!



No comments:
Post a Comment