haha I love us we were making faces the WHOLE trip!!!! It was great!!! Then we tried to do a heel click in front of the castle but her mom couldn't really get the picture. :( In the beginning I didn't want to get a wheelchair because I thought i would be able to handle it. Well by lunch time my leg was killing me and I ended up renting one. Which
wasn't all bad. One my leg felt better and the other good part was it was kinda like an immediate fast pass! We also went on the S.S. Mark Twain and even into the Commodore's Cambers for Kaitie's birthday which was pretty neat and the guy who was doing it was a totally cute (his eyes were gorgeous!) and we got a picture with him but it is on Kaitie's mom's camera so I don't have it sorry!
They even started decorating for Christmas in the New Orleans area. I think it would be pretty neat to go back to Disneyland during Christmas time and see how it is decorated then!
Kaitie and I are in the very back! We kept seeing people walk off soaked so we put our jackets on! These guys were awesome fiddle players!!!! This song is the Devil Went Down to Georgia! They were awesome and it was a nice little break!
Obviously by the end of the day we were dead tired and ready to jump into bed! But we had a lot of fun and the fireworks show at the end was amazing! Tinkerbell actually flies across the sky and I think that would be the coolest job until a few people told me that 3 Tinkerbells have died doing that job :S. SOOO maybe I don't want that job! It would still be pretty sweet!



3 comments:
SO Fun!! I didn't know you went to the Jay Leno show. Sweet wheelchair fast pass:)
Looks like you guys had so much fun! We went last year on Christmas Day to Disney World and it was packed! Tons of people and even Santa was there... pretty cool!
This is Kim (Cox) Gwynn BTW (Celinda's friend)
That is so cool! I am glad you had so much fun!
Post a Comment