Thursday, December 11, 2008

The first of many Christmas Parties!

This is the first work Christmas party that my work is having. We started the morning by a refresher course of CPR! Then we went to lunch at Oregano's! We ended the party with 3 games of bowling! It was a blast and I love the people that I work with!
This was what our CPR dummies looked like so I called him my Boyfriend!!!
It's ok you can all be jealous! ;)
Emily and I have an announcement to make...
We both have babies that don't look like us!
They are actually kinda scary looking but so is my boyfriend!
Don't ask!!! Because I don't know what he is doing!
Emily and Jessica looking to see what they want to order at Oregano's Dr. Johnson and his son Dalton
Tonja, Bonnie, and Laurie
Suzzie and Emerald
Bonnie, Tonja, Suzzie, and Emerald all getting ready for Bowling!
Shannon and Dalton having fun!Emily and I!

4 comments:

logan t. daly said...

um. . .i think i should be added to your "neat blogs".
cuz well lets face it, i deserve it.

Jess Harrison said...

Yay, party pic's . Luv em.

ensman said...

Dang I missed it! I think you and Emily have the same baby daddy.... that's sick!

Alexis Mattice said...

HAHA!!!! oh man JoDee I totally started busting out laughing when I read that! We must but there is a problem... I my "boyfriend" is obviously WHITER than white and Emily's boyfriend Colin is white!!! Maybe we have the opposite problem of Albino... is there such a thing!?!?