Tuesday, January 27, 2009

EAC BABY!!!!

Ok, so I have been down here at Eastern Arizona College for a little over 3 weeks now and I am having a blast!!! I am living with 4 other girls: Ariel, Jenny, Kami, and Sadie. It is so much fun because people are always at our house! I don't think I would like it so much if I was in nursing school because it would make it hard to study but because this semester is more kick back it is nice. This semester I am taking Certified Nursing Assistant, Nutrition, and English 101; this load is a million time lighter than last semester. Another thing that I love about EA is that the institute is so involved in everything. There are large classes that everyone goes to on Tuesday and Thursday, then they always have activities, games, and firesides. It is like there is never a dull moment down here unless you lock yourself in your room. I have met a lot of fun people and am finally having the "COLLEGE LIFE" that I haven't had. My whole life since graduation has just been a busy, stressful, and basically unsocial. So this is an awesome change for me. Of course I miss work soooo much, my sisters, and friends from the valley; beyond that though I don't miss the valley. So now before nursing school I am just going to have fun, date, relax, and not be the stress case that I have been my whole life!

5 comments:

Jess Harrison said...

We miss you too! I'm soooo happy that your move to Thatcher has been good. You have so many good thing's to look forward to.

ensman said...

Hallelujah!! That's all I have to say!

Kilie Rainey said...

good for you! however we traded places;) but college life is a great thing to experience! i hope you love it:):) miss ya girly! good luck and dont have ttoo much fun!

Sopha said...

IM SO GLAD!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaaha Thatcher is way fun! i love to visit there. I would hate to live there, but it is fun. haha.
I am glad you are having fun chica! You deserve it!