Alright so it is finally spring break!!! School is going great! It has been such an easy semester it is so nice but at the same time so boring. I have so much free time while everyone else is so busy. I am use to studying my brains out; however, I should enjoy this break because as soon as I am in nursing school it will never be like this again.
My CNA class is going good. I actually just finished my Clinicals on Monday. I had to make one up because I missed a Saturday but it wasn't that bad. Clinicals make for long days. They are at the Nursing home from 7 am to 7 pm with an hour lunch break. I was a little nervous at first but I have met some very interesting people. I even adopted a great-grandfather! His name is Tom Rose and is an incredible guy. He is 100 YEARS OLD!!!! He use to be a multimillionaire but over the years he has donated ALL of his money to churches. Most of it was donated to the LDS church even though he is not a member. His wife was unable to have children and so he has no living relatives and so that is why he told me that he would adopt me. He has giving me some great advice. Some of it I already knew but I have been going over a bumpy road these last few weeks and so to hear him repeat what I already know is true, was such a great feeling.
English is going alright. I have never been a fan of English and would take 2 anatomy classes to get out of just one English class but I don't think they allow that. Too bad! I just keep telling myself, half the class is over just a little bit more! Luckily I have a sister that is good at English and I am able to send my paper to her to proof before turning them in! Thank you JoDee!
The only other exciting news is I am oh so PATIENTLY waiting to find out if I am in nursing school. I mean come on, seriously! haha! I don't want a letter right now, I would be totally alright with a phone call now and a letter later! Not to mention, whether or not I get in this fall, tells me where I go this summer, this fall, and what classes to take when. That is why I am so PATIENTLY WAITING!!!!
4 years ago



3 comments:
Great update. Not to worry, you are so in. I have faith in you. You are amazing and one of my favorite people in the world.
Moms know for sure.
awww.... how cute! i love when you get to bond with the old people. i have a crabby one right now. guhh.... almost as bad as my grumpy jewish lady! haha. i'm glad you're doing good. i'm patiently waiting too.... it stinks but hey. you need to come visit! i miss you!
I love that you got adopted... especially since we don't have any living grandpa's!! Can't wait to see you this weekend!!
Post a Comment