For Conference weekend I went home to Pinetop/Luna to help my mom babysit my nephews Tyler (6 1/2) and Logan (3 1/2). My sister Brandi and her husband went to confrence, and didn't want to the kids to make the long drive. Well Tyler ended up coming down with Strep but he was a good kid through it all. We ended up playing A LOT OF WII!!! 
Tyler and Grandma Reading

Playing with GI-JOE




Finally they are asleep... Well at least Tyler is!

4 years ago



2 comments:
You are definitely the Favorite Aunt!! That is for sure! These kids will always remember how good you are to them :)
Hey Alexis, it's Abbi. Dustin and I have been wondering how you are doing so we googled your name and found you. Hope you don't mind. That is awesome that you are at EA, I thought I remembered you saying that you were going to go to Phoenix College and become a Hygentist sp? but I guess plans changed. I was reading about you experience with the CNA program and your clinicals, which totally suck because I did mine there as well and I can't believe that Tom Rose is still alive. He was there when I did my clinicals a year and a half ago. That's awesome! He was such a nice guy. I am currently in the Nursing Program at NPC, man it sucks but totally worth it. I have one more year and will be done. It's actually really fun when you don't have to change elderly diapers anymore. Keep with it, it gets better. We miss seeing you around, you are such a cute and funny girl, but glad that you are doing well:)
Post a Comment